JOURNEY – Joint Organization to Unite Rural Networks of Entrepreneurial Youth
Youth unemployment and self-employment in the rural areas is an extremely important topic in Eastern Europe countries .
This project tackles the important challenge of developing the entrepreneurial potential of rural areas in Eastern Partnership countries. It allows youth workers from Ukraine, Azerbaijan and Georgia to acquire mentorship skills to support young entrepreneurs in the rural areas.
The main project activities are:
- training and preparation of mentors to support the start-up of new enterprises in the rural areas of eastern countries;
- development of an on-line platform to support the training programme for mentors and young entrepreneurs;
- set-up of a “Club of youth entrepreneurs”;
- mobility of youngsters from the eastern countries to Italy and Poland to attend training programme for mentors and young entrepreneurs;
- capacity building workshop in the eastern countries;
The project involves 8 partners based in 6 countries: Italy, Poland, France, Ukraine, Azerbaijan and Georgia.
To learn more
Project co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union