PROFI VNFIL – Ensure the professionalization and good functioning of VNFIL
The 2012 Council Recommendation on validation encourages EU Member States to put in place national arrangements for validation of informal and non-formal learning, so as to enable individuals to increase the visibility and value of their knowledge, skills and competencies acquired outside formal E&T.
To achieve this objective the project will develop the following activities:
- definition of innovative and effective practices and tools for validating non-formal and informal learning
- development and testing of an online tool to support people in the self-assessment
- training for trainers / evaluators for providing methodologies and tools to organize training for professionals involved in validation processes, making them more accessible and effective.
The activity will allow the partnership to make available our main products:
- a compendium of innovative validation practices and tools
- the E-portfolio, an online tool for the preparation of skills self-assessment
- a training programme for trainers / evaluators and guidance professionals
- National Plans to support the validation of informal and non-formal learning in Vocational Education and Training.
The project involves 5 partners based in 4 EU countries: Lithuania, Italy, Greece, Portugal.
To learn more
Project co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union
Id.n. 2018-1-LT01-KA202 047020